The holidays are crazy with shopping, parties, cooking, and all that good stuff. Every year I find myself with a handful of must-have items that help make life easier. Here are some of my current favorites. They make great stocking stuffers too!
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo: Who has time to wash and blow-out their hair everyday when there is shopping to do and parties to go to? Batiste keeps your hair looking and feeling fresh and voluminous between washes. I’ve tried a few other dry shampoos that left me looking like I was covered in wig powder. I was not a fan! This is, by far, the best dry shampoo I’ve tried and the only one I can stand. I’ve used it on 3rd and 4th day hair with success. Shake it up, spray it on, brush it through – you’re out the door. It comes in a variety of yummy scents and even comes in colors to disguise those stray grays! Definitely a must have time saver.
2. Skinny Girl Everyday Cami: I love these things. Sometimes we need a little extra mid-section support but don’t feel like squeezing into a full body shaper. Am I right ladies? It’s called a cami but it’s really more like a tank, so there’s extra back and chest support too. Most of the time I don’t even wear a bra with it. It’s my favorite thing to wear under my winter sweaters. You know how you’re wearing a cute sweater and then you eat too much holiday goodies and you feel like your clothes are clinging to you? This is your remedy. It keeps everything feeling tight and right.
3. NYX Butter Gloss: Winter chapped lips are the worrrrst. This medium coverage gloss keeps lips hydrated without making them too glossy. It feels creamy rather than sticky so it’s comfortable to wear all day. Paired with a matching lipliner, it gives really nice volume. It’s subtle enough to wear without any other makeup. My favorite shades are Tiramisu and Cherry Cheesecake.
4. Herban Essentials Wipes: It’s cold and flu season so everyone is grabbing for the hand sanitizer when there’s not a sink around. I’m grabbing for Herban Essentials Wipes. These antibacterial wipes are made with essential oils and smell AMAZING. I’m always worried about drying my hands out or the residues left by other wipes and sanitizers, but these don’t leave that gross sticky soapy residue like other hand wipes do. They’re versatile too. You can use them to clean your phone, remove makeup, repel bugs, and much much more. I keep a pack in my car and carry a couple around with me. They come in 8 different varieties so there’s something for everyone.
5. Foot Alignment Socks: Ughhhh achy feet. Work, shop, bake, party. I think we’re on our feet a lot more during the holidays, and usually in our most uncomfortable (stylish) shoes. Nothing feels better than kicking those shoes off and putting our feet up. Want to know what makes it even better? These foot alignment socks. They’re designed to re-align your feet after wearing confining shoes all day, helping to prevent and remedy crooked toes and bunions. They come in 8 great colors and are a perfect gift for anyone you know that complains about foot pain.
6. Water Bobble: I am so bad at drinking enough water and I’m not one of those people that can drink straight from the sink. Yuck. Bottled water get expensive and who wants to put all that plastic into the environment? After suffering the effects of dehydration far too many times, I found a solution that helps me stay hydrated anywhere, any time. It’s the Bobble! It has a built in carbon filter so you can refill at any sink and instantly get tasty, filtered water. The cap keeps the top clean and loop can be attached to a belt or used as an easy-carry handle. It’s also BPA free, and free of Phthalates and PVC.
Definitely check out these must-haves to help you through your holi-daze!